The biggest pro-wrestling show of the year is almost upon us. It is that time of the year when the WWE fans can feel the energy in the air as Wrestlemania is right around the corner. The showcase of immortals for this year will take place at the MetLife Stadium in New York, New Jersey on April 7th. With that being said, the fans have started anticipating the match card for the show.
To date, two of the matches have been confirmed for Wrestlemania 35. WWE Raw Women’s Championship will be defended by Ronda Rousey when Charlotte Flair will challenge her. This lineup which is the potential main event match for the show is likely to change as Becky Lynch is bound to enter the scene. She will make this title match lineup a triple threat.
The other title match announced from WWE Raw will be contested for the Universal Championship. Brock Lesnar defend it against Seth Rollins for the second year in a row. This particular match has always been a dancing territory for the beast incarnate. Rollins won the Royal Rumble 2019 edition to earn the spot against him the Conqueror.
We can expect at least ten more matches apart fom these two mentioned contests. Wrestlemania match card always remains the biggest and longest of the year. Recently, wwfoldschool.com published an initial list of the bouts which are as follows,
– WWE Raw Women’s Championship Match: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair [1st Ever Women’s WrestleMania Main Event]
– Universal Championship Match: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Seth Rollins
– Triple H vs. Batista
– WWE Championship Match: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Kofi Kingston
– John Cena vs. Drew McIntyre
– Kurt Angle’s Retirement Match
– WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Sasha Banks & Bayley (c) vs. Trish Stratus & Lita
– Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles
– Shane McMahon vs. The Miz
– WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Tournament Winner
It is to be noted that The Undertaker is the most regular name at Wrestlemania card, over the years. So his entry looks to be confirmed in a delayed state. Also, the franchise player Roman Reigns is back overcoming Leukemia. So his inclusion in a marquee match should happen. Additionally, WWE creative team is also nurturing the ideas to add John Cena to the mix at the very last moment that would make the match card stacked than ever before.